SANTA CLARA COUNTY'S LEADING VASCULAR SURGERY PRACTICE
South Bay Vascular Center and Vein Institute
Our Passion for Innovation and World-Class Performance speaks for itself:
- Top Ranked in Physician Referrals for Vascular Disease in Santa Clara County.
- First fully accredited out-patient ambulatory Surgery Facility dedicated entirely to the treatment of Vascular Disease in Santa Clara County.
- First and only ICAVL accredited Vascular Ultrasound Lab in Santa Clara County dedicated entirely to the evaluation of vascular disease.
- First out-patient facility to utilize IVUS technology to diagnose and treat Iliac Vein Compression (May-Thurners Disease) in the out-patient setting in Santa Clara County.
- First fully integrated Vascular Medical Clinic, Vascular Ultrasound Laboratory and Ambulatory Surgery Facility in Santa Clara County.
- First private practice Medical Gap Year Internship program dedicated to training and preparing pre-med students for Medical School… To date 8 of our medical interns have matriculated to accredited US Medical School.
- Over 20,000 Successful Varicose Vein Procedures.
- The Bay Area’s leading limb salvage, amputation prevention and dialysis access treatment center.
- The South Bay's most trusted Vascular Surgeon; Serving South Bay Communities for 25 years as a private practice physician.
"We offer hope when others say there is none”