WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT QUALITIES YOU LOOK FOR IN A DOCTOR?
Intelligence? Experience? Compassion?
Dr. Polly Kokinos checks all those boxes (and more!).
- She finished high school at 14, Barnard University at 16 and and Columbia Medical school at 20.
- At 29 Dr. Kokinos finished her vascular surgery training and became the youngest board-certified vascular surgeon in the country.
- She founded South Bay Vascular in 1997 and has devoted her entire career to her local community as a private practice doctor.
- She's performed more than 20,000 vein procedures in the past 24 years.
- She's is a female business owner who has overcome the challenges of working in a "man's" world. In fact, Dr. Kokinos has created the largest independent vascular surgery practice in Silicon Valley.
- She's recognized as the leading limb salvage and wound healing surgeon in Silicon Valley. When it comes to your health, it's not just experience that counts, it's the right experience that matters. THE “RIGHT” EXPERIENCE COUNTS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH
- She's spent her entire career in private practice and didn't just start her practice after losing their way in a managed care environment.
- RESULTS: Here's what Dr. Kokinos' patients have said about their care over the past 30 days.
No wonder more Silicon Valley physicians refer their patients to "Dr. K." than to any other vascular surgeon in Silicon Valley!
If you or anyone you know suffers from a circulation related illness, we can help!
Call us at 408-376-3626 to schedule an appointment.